CW Wine Consulting
As well as producing all of Cobden Wini’s wines, Mark also consults for other wineries under the CW Wine Consulting brand.
Mark has been consulting with other brands since 2014 and can help out wine brands in a multitude of different ways. Below is a brief list of what CW Wine consulting can do for you:
- Help launch new wine brands working currently working with clients in Napa, the Sierra Foothills, and Sonoma working with a multitude of different varieties from Bordeaux and Burgundy reds and whites, to Albariño, Verdelho, Barbera, and more
- Oversee complete winemaking process for clients: from harvest decisions, to personally handling fermentation management and additions, to bottling and everything in between
- Improve existing wineries through advancing wine quality, operating practices, and viticultural practices
- Improve winemaking practices via better understanding of the vineyard and fruit, fermentation, and aging
- Coordinate with vendors to ensure proper timing of bottling supplies, barrels, and fermentation supplies
- Train existing cellar staff on better winery practices to improve overall wine quality
- Help with compliance including: TTB, COLA, ABC, trademarks, grape crush reporting, etc.
- Coordinate fruit contracts for new wines
- Work with clients to improve vineyard fruit quality and address disease issues and possible replants
- Find and blend bulk wine purchases to produce custom wines via the bulk market
- Coordinate barrel purchases with quality cooperages that will better integrate with specific wines
- Help with label design and implementation to improve wine brand marketing and appeal
Current and Previous Clients:
- Clondaire Vineyards
- Brace and Bit Cellars
- Arnyca Cellars
- Romedius Wines
If you are looking to start your own wine label or are looking to improve your current wine brand, please reach out and see what we can do for you. Simply email Mark at email@example.com or reach out by phone at 3014048212. Thanks!